How It Works
Our goal is to give you a clear understanding of your current financial status along with plan to serve as a solid foundation moving forward into the future.
1. GETTING ACQUAINTED
- Easily Meet Virtually through Zoom Meeting. Learn how to use Zoom
- Discuss your goals & values
- Identify your opportunities & weaknesses
- Explore working with us for Investment Management, Financial Planning or Financial Coaching on Dave Ramsey 7 Baby Steps.
- Understanding what Working with Fee Only Advisor is About
- Review our Transparent Pricing Packages.
3. GETTING A PLAN
- Establish measurable financial goals
- Build your financial plan or Investment Strategy together
- Finalize saving strategies
4. GETTING AHEAD
- Confirm plan action items
- Review & track goal progress
- Investment Check In(See Sample Picture)
- Adjust plan as your situation evolves
At University Financial Strategies our mission is to help families think beyond just saving for college, but helping leverage strategies that leverage your unique situation to help you save on college costs. We take into consideration topics like specialized college-planning strategies for business owners, planning for financial aid, school-specific scholarships, coordinating college planning with grandparents, cash-flow strategies and options for covering shortfalls, to name just a few.
4801 Glenwood Avenue
Raleigh NC 27612
The information on this site is provided “AS IS” and without warranties of any kind either express or implied. To the fullest extent permissible pursuant to applicable laws, University Financial Strategies, LLC.(referred to as "University Financial Strategies") disclaims all warranties, express or implied, including, but not limited to, implied warranties of merchantability, non-infringement and suitability for a particular purpose. University Financial Strategies, LLC.does not warrant that the information will be free from error. None of the information provided on this website is intended as investment, tax, accounting or legal advice, as an offer or solicitation of an offer to buy or sell, or as an endorsement of any company, security, fund, or other securities or non-securities offering. The information should not be relied upon for purposes of transacting securities or other investments.
Your use of the information is at your sole risk. Under no circumstances shall University Financial Strategies, LLC.be liable for any direct, indirect, special or consequential damages that result from the use of, or the inability to use, the materials in this site, even if University Financial Strategies, LLC.or a University Financial Strategies, LLC.authorized representative has been advised of the possibility of such damages. In no event shall University Financial Strategies, LLC.have any liability to you for damages, losses and causes of action for accessing this site. Information on this website should not be considered a solicitation to buy, an offer to sell, or a recommendation of any security in any jurisdiction where such offer, solicitation, or recommendation would be unlawful or unauthorized.