For people who feel the pressure of making ends meet or want to zero in on their day-to-day income and expense management.
This service will help you:
- Know where you really are right now with finances.
- Simplify the money tracking system that will work for your family.
- Stay on track and create new saving and spending habits.
- Prioritize debt repayments to pay back debt at the right pace for you.
- Save toward important goals.
- Spend money without guilt.
Changing behaviors around saving and spending money is extremely challenging. With all of the temptations of purchasing in your daily routine, it gets tricky to do anything without feeling like there is a hole in your wallet. Making a shift in behavior takes weeks—at least a month—and having an unbiased support person along the way makes all of the difference in obtaining the shift.
This program is structured so you have frequent contact with your financial planner and coach throughout the first 6 weeks to help ensure you make the changes you want.
Focused Financial Wellness includes:
- Access to your own Personal Financial Portal which will help you step by step in identifying your goals while providing a simple and easy way to track and organize your finances.
- One intake session to assess your styles and values, discuss obstacles you face, and create goals.
- Your Focused Financial Plan complete with Situation Analysis, Recommendations, and Action Steps.
- Two 30-minute check-in calls over 6 weeks to keep you on track.
- Email accessibility for quick resolution challenges and answers.
- One follow up session after the first 6 weeks to debrief, make adjustments and set on-going goals.